The G.R.O.W. in Gimli Program is seeking experienced and enthusiastic program staff to support G.R.O.W. participants in achieving their self-determined life skills goals.
The ideal candidate will possess an Undergraduate Degree or be a student in Occupational Therapy, Education, Social Work, Family Studies, Psychology, Physiotherapy or a related field. In addition to having strong organizational and communication skills, the candidate will also possess:
Experience with individuals with disabilities
- Able to teach program learning modules in the areas of social skills and life skills development
- Adhere to the principles of person-centred practice
- Able to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Standard First AID level CPR
- Criminal Record and Child Abuse Vulnerable Persons Check.
Three 2 week sessions are planned for the summer of 2018
The G.R.O.W. in Gimli Program takes place in a cottage in Gimli, Manitoba.
Further information about G.R.O.W. in Gimli can be found at the Gimli Program Page. We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.